Hair Transplant in Bangalore
Hair restoration involves surgically removing hair follicles from one area (usually the back of the head) called ‘Donar site’ and transferring them to bald or thinning areas of the head called ‘Recipent site’Follicular unit extraction (FUE) are usually used to perform this process., And also the patient’s own hair is used,so the grafts are not rejected by the body.Hair transplantation can also be used to restore eyelashes, eyebrows, mustache and beard hair, it can be transplanted in these small increments and placed close together for natural looking results.
- This procedure is performed with injections of local anesthesia..
- We can place up to 2500 to 3000 hairs in a single sitting
- Instrument mechanized extractor with a tiny punch of 0.5-0.8 mm diameter
- The donor area may feel numb initially, but usually returns to normal within two days Healing is quick
- The patient can return to work within a few days, but should avoid strenuous activity for approximately five to ten days.
- Hair in the grafted follicles will start falling in approximately two to four weeks, and will begin to grow back within approximately three months. Final results are typically achieved in eight to ten months.
- Transplanted/restored hair roots behave in the same manner as the hair from the donor area
- Transplanted hairs can be cut or trimmed regularly after growth also can be shampooed or dyed
- Hair in the restored areas is permanent and will grow like the original hair in terms of color and texture.No requirement of any medicines to maintain growth of hair, When performed by a skilled surgeon this procedure is typically rewarding and improves self-confidence.
Consult Dr. Sahebgowda Shetty give your valuable time to Invest in your HAIR because It is the CROWN you never take off.