Liposuction in Bangalore
liposuction is the most effective way for those who have failed with dieting and exercise to loose fat.It is a procedure that can help to sculpt the body by removing unwanted fat from specific areas, including the abdomen, hips, buttocks, breast, thighs, knees, upper arms, chin, and neck of your body and improve your shape permanently change. It removes genetically acquired fat deposits and unwanted fat cells permanently from your body which helps you stay fit & It is an excellent way to shape, tone and contour specific body areas.
- It is done as a day care procedure. (If the procedure is not extensive, you may have a local anesthesia, which will numb the particular area you are looking for(soon after your procedure you will be able to carry on with your works .)
- If the procedure involves a large area of your body (or a number of areas)Than it will be performed under general anaesthesia.
- The procedure normally takes 1-2 hours to complete depending on persons requirements.
- Dr.Sahebgowda Shetty will advise how long to stay off from work – usually You will need to rest for 48 hours (pain killers and Anti-biotics will be provided for 3 days to avoid pain)
- Temporary bruising, swelling, numbness, soreness or burning sensations.Infection, asymmetry, rippling of the skin, pigmentation changes (hypo/hyper), injury to the skin, fluid retention and/or excessive loss of blood and fluids.
- You can generally expect to return to work with in 3 days. An elastic pressure garment should be worn for three weeks.(incisions marks made for liposuction will vanish with Time duration) Depends on each individual.
- The result is permanent and must be augmented with a sensible diet and consistent exercise.
Dr.Sahebgowda Shetty @ Dr.Shetty's Cosmetic Centre provides the safest and most effective comfortable treatment. As each person is differently shaped, Dr. Sahebgowda Shetty tailors each treatment to specifically suit the needs of each patient.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Shetty to know loving yourself is the greatest REVOLUTION